COVID-19 update: All of New Zealand is now at Orange. More information.
BackProgrammes and courses
- Programmes and courses
- Search for a programme
- Search for a course
- All programmes
- Student Information Books
- Short courses
- Semester and examination dates
- Academic progress monitoring
- 2022 Programme guides
- Why choose Massey?
- Academic Advice
- Planning your study
125.330 Advanced Business Finance (15 credits)
This capstone course is a study of finance theory in practice, designed to facilitate effective corporate financial decision making.
125.230; and one of 125.320 or 125.340 or 125.350 or 125.364 or 110.309
General Prerequisite: At least 45 credits from 200 level.
- Corequisite(s): 125.320 or 125.340 or 125.350 or 125.364 or 110.309
- The course is designed to be taken in the last year of study, by which time a thorough foundation of intermediate level knowledge in the Finance discipline has been obtained.
|2022||Semester One full semester||Distance|
|2022||Semester One full semester||Internal||Manawatu Campus|
|2022||Semester Two full semester||Internal||Auckland Campus|
Page authorised by Director, Student Administration